share this on

Monday, September 10, 2018

Life of Trials

Recently I read a very encouraging article by Tim Challies. I decided to resume blogging. I haven't been much on social media either. 

During past couple of months my life has been hard. Hardest than it ever been since moving to Canada. Many things went the wrong way, at this point I am not going to get into the details. Being in the midst of multiple storms things doesn't seem to look clear. I have no way of saying where is everything going to go and how it will all end. What could I do to prevent it from happening -- nothing! Absolutely nothing. 
At this point I am just trying to take one day at a time. When we encounter pain we tend to avoid it so much. Sometimes, we just need to get through the storm, enduring rain and winds, even getting lightening strike. 
Today one of my friends told me that someday I will see this time as blessing. I told her that I need to get through it first. I don't know when it will be over. 
No matter how hard the life is I still have a hope in my faith. 
But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. --Isaiah  40:31
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment